MGCC is seeking proposals from SBTA FY2021 applicants. The Small Business Resiliency Technical Assistance Grant Program will support programming designed to help small businesses already operating to recover and thrive post COVID-19. Click here to view and download full RFP.
Considerations will be given to:
- Organizations that submitted an individual or collaborative proposal for the SBTA FY21 Grant
- Organizations that directly supported small businesses efforts to secure PPP loans, MGCC Relief Grants, Shuttered Venue Operators Grants, other relief grants
- Organizations assisting small businesses and entrepreneurs impacted by COVID-19
- Organizations providing multilingual services and resources.
- Organizations providing direct services to small business from following target populations: Women-Owned Enterprises, Minority-Owned Enterprises, LGBTQ+-Owned Enterprises, Veteran-Owned Enterprises, Disabled Individual-Owned Enterprises, Immigrant or Non-Native English-speaking Populations, Low-to-Moderate Income Entrepreneurs, Businesses located in economically disadvantaged urban or rural communities, Businesses located in Gateway Cities.
- Organizations providing technical assistance to other non-profit cultural institutions such as art studios and community theaters
These grants are intended to be supplemental to the organization’s current and anticipated funding and not to be the primary funding support.
Grant proposals shall identify specific counseling and training programs that assist these small businesses in the following:
- Achieve stability
- Create and retain jobs
- Secure new grants and supporting resources for stability and growth
- Secure new financing for stability and growth
Applications will be accepted beginning March 22, 2021 at 12pm EST.
Applications must be submitted via Submittable by April 5, 2021 by 11:59pm EST.